£29250 - £34870 per annum + NHS Pension + 5 weeks minimum leave
A GP Training practice is expanding their team of clinicians and looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join them. You will be joining a very close-knit team and will be highly supported by your peers. A very welcoming and friendly bunch who have built up strong relationships with their patients. They also have elements of outstanding on their CQC.
Based in an idyllic semi-rural town and easily accessible from many surrounding cities and towns, the practice is situated on the edge of the peak district and boasts beautiful surroundings. You will be working in a newly renovated building with own car parking and a two-minute walk away from the city centre.
Salary: £29,250 - £34,870 FTE Dependent on experience
Location; North Staffordshire
* GP Training Practice
* CQC Good; Elements of outstanding
* Large, established team
* On-site Parking
* Seamless administration process
* Up to date meetings; meetings every morning
* No cross-site working
* Working as a Practice Nurse; Experience in GP practice essential
* 28 hours - 37.5 hours
* Full chronic disease management essential
* Additional training provided, special interests
* Baby immunisations, travel vaccinations and smear taking highly desired
* 5 weeks minimum + bank holidays entitlement
* NHS pension
* Supported through additional training to explore interests should it be a benefit to the practice
* Sociable team; nursing team get togethers frequently
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!