£30000 - £50000 per annum + Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to really make a difference within a local community! This practice is committed to offering an excellent patient experience for all and is seeking someone who can bring more of that mindset to their team! If you are wanting a challenge for your professional career, that offers the chance to help a whole community, and you have experience dealing with chronic diseases, then this role is for you!
Competitive + NHS Pension + 4 weeks annual leave + BH
* Passionate about helping the local community
* Wanting a Practice Nurse to join their dedicated team
* Challenging demographic
* Forward-thinking and supportive of clinicians
* Utilise your clinical experience on an appreciative patient-base
* Dedicated partnership structure
* Support for Practice Nurses with career development
* Know that you are making a real difference to a community!
* Practice Nurse; full-time or part-time
* Utilise chronic disease management experience
* Work both autonomously and as part of a team
* Bring a crucial service to a local community
Near Shepherd's Bush, London
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!