£41000 - £48000 per annum + Supportive Team +NHS Pension +Study Leave
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to really make a role their own! If you have experience with chronic disease management, immunizations, and smears, then this is the role for you! You will have the chance to work either full-time or part-time as a Practice Nurse in a forward-thinking GP surgery that takes pride in its passionate team and excellent patient service!
£22 per hour - £25 per hour + NHS Pension + 5 weeks holiday + BH + study leave
* Forward-thinking, both technologically and clinically
* Focussed on a patient-first approach
* Supportive partnership and management setup
* Seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to join the team!
* Generous salary package, including one week's study leave!
* Flexibility around days and hours, full-time or part-time
* As a Practice Nurse, you will have the chance to stamp your mark on the role!
* NHS pension
* As a Practice Nurse, see chronic diseases, immunizations, smears, and more!
* Work both autonomously and with your team
* Develop the surgery's services wherever possible
* Focus on providing excellent clinical care to all patients
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!