£33000 - £46000 per annum + Supportive Team + NHS pension
This fantastic GP surgery is seeking a Practice Nurse to join them on a part-time basis, initially as maternity cover, with the potential to become a permanent role!
The passionate nursing team, made up of fellow Practice Nurses, will be on hand to offer you a supportive environment in which to work and see patients!
With full uniform provided and support clinically wherever required, this is a great opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work two days per week at a surgery that puts their patients first!
Salary - £17 per hour - £24 per hour + 5 weeks annual leave + NHS pension + Indemnity paid
Location - West of Braintree
The surgery -
* Supportive of progression and clinical development
* Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
* Continually embracing change and new technologies
* Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs, Phlebotomists and more!
* Dedicated Practice Manager
* Diverse patient base
Your role -
* Practice Nurse, part-time, two days per week
* Mostly face-to-face appointments with some telephone work
* Dedicated admin time
* Work closely with Practice Nurse colleagues to provide a great service to all patients
* Focus on areas such as sexual health, smears, phlebotomy and immunisations
The benefits -
* £33,000 - £46,000 per annum FTE
* NHS pension
* 5 weeks' annual leave
* Full uniform provided
For further details on this Nurse/Allied Health role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!