£31000 - £37000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to truly develop within the role! At this forward-thinking surgery, you will have to chance to see various clinics, including immunizations, smears, and wounds, as well as long-term conditions. If you don't have experience in respiratory conditions but would like to learn more, then this role will offer you're the progression you would need!
£31,000 - £37,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks holiday + BH
* Traditional 'family doctors' vibe
* Dedicated management team
* Constantly developing clinical and technologically
* Practice Nurses are offered great support!
* Challenging demographic keeps every day interesting!
* Chance for a Practice Nurse to learn more about respiratory conditions
* NHS pension
* Flexibility around hours and days
* Practice Nurse, full-time or part-time
* See dedicated clinics, including immunizations, travel, smears, and more!
* Chronic Disease Management experience is NOT a necessity!
* Deliver an excellent service to all patients
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!