£25 - £42 per hour + Including holiday pay
Are you a Practice Nurse in Hereford looking for a way to escape the work-life politics? Locum work with Chase Medical could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are now seeing primary care services re-open their doors, and so, now we need Practice Nurses in the local area to help their local surgeries with the demand over the coming weeks.
Practice Nurses in Hereford- Get in touch today to find out more!
Call Beth on 0114 275 7421 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locum work with Chase Medical offers a range of benefits, such as;
* Complete flexibility- no minimum number of hours required, take as little or many shifts as you wish, as and when you are available
* Independence- you are in control of when and where you work
* You can give your earnings a noticeable boost
* CPD evidence - locum work is a really good way to stand out to future employers, as well as expanding your own personal professional portfolio in relevant practice!
* Creating opportunities for connection among yourself and new centres who are in need during this time, which is a fantastic way of networking and knowledge sharing
* This is a longer-term request throughout this period, but we do also have shorter-term requests, providing a variety of clinical opportunities to suit you
How to apply:
Please call Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to Beth.Porter@chase-medical.com
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. We help Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioners, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers, Practice Nurses, and Health Care Assistants, to finding the next steps in their careers. Whether that is on a locum, contractual, or permanent basis.
Chase Medical are proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), and pride ourselves on being safe and compliant - so please get in touch today to find out more!
Thinking of looking into a new permanent role?
We have a specialist permanent team, who are experts in matching suitability to job roles, even throughout the current crisis. They are on hand to help with interview preparation and can even negotiate the awkward things like salary and working times on your behalf - give us a call for more information about how we can help!
Our team of specialists work proactively to ensure every member of staff is happy in their role, and furthermore, explains why we are one of the only agencies who continue to grow month after month, and year after year!
If you know of a family member or friend, who works in primary care, then- pass on our information to them, mention your name- and we will give you up to £500 for every successful referral!
We have opportunities for every clinical staffing type that works in the primary care sector, so keep talking to work-mates/ family/ friends and Chase!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!