£28000 - £35000 per annum + Development + NHS pension +6 wks holiday
Are you looking for the opportunity to manage an established and enthusiastic NHS team? Are you passionate about the quality of NHS services and the customer service NHS patients receive? Are you looking for the opportunity to progress to a senior management position with full training provided? If so, this Service Manager position could be for you!
£28,000 - £35,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave
* Seeking a Service Manager who can progress to become an Operations Manager!
* Works as part of a passionate and friendly team
* Focussed on delivering exceptional service to NHS patients
* Excellent primary care environment
* A true career opportunity, amazing development available!
* Work closely with a committed and professional team
* As a Service Manager, interact with a wide range of colleagues
* NHS pension!
* Manage teams throughout London and the South East
* Ensure all practices are offering outstanding patient service
* Support the set-up of new services and locations
* Establish good working relationships with each practice
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!