£45000 - £55000 per annum + Indemnity paid + NHS Pension + Benefits
An opportunity to work in a brand-new building with excellent facilities with a harmonious team to work in. The practice teaches medical students and is forward-thinking in its approach, generating revenue from many enhanced services as well as its standard contract, ensuring future stability.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Indemnity + NHS Pension
Location - Eastbourne
The surgery -
* Brand new building with excellent facilities
* Growing practice
* Superb, close knit team including an ANP and an ECP
* Involved with the CCG, leading key areas
* Medical Student training
* Forward thinking; several forward-thinking initiatives
* Unique, gold standard facilities
Your role -
* Rare opportunity for to be a GP practice's Sonographer
* Part-time and full-time considered
* Experience of gynae / transvaginal and general medical scans essential
* Up to 2 paid coffee breaks per day
The benefits -
* £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* Indemnity paid
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Sonogrpaher & notice period.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.