£40000 - £47000 per annum + 6 weeks a/l + study + NHS pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Primary Care Nurse Specialist in Triage and Home visiting. The role involves telephone triage, home visits, and overseeing the care homes linked with the surgery. This is a supportive learning practice with a friendly team.
Salary: £40K - £46K Per Annum
* Somewhat Rural Location
* Friendly and supportive clinical and reception team
* Forward Thinking
* Full Support from the GP's
* Full Time Position
* System One clinical system, with Arden's templates in use
* Would need to be an independent Prescriber
* Considerable experience in chronic disease management
* Specialist interest in elderly care desirable
* Supportive Practice
* Work Satisfaction
* Career development opportunities
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!