£35000 - £45000 per annum + Indemnity Paid + NHS Pension
Here we have a great opportunity for a Theatre Nurse to work within a GP surgery environment, working closely with the practice surgeon to carry out minor operations for the local patient base. This part-time role can be combined with other areas of nursing to make up full-time hours if sought after! With tremendous support in place from the practice management, this is a fantastic place to take your first step or next step into primary care!
£18 per hour - £25 per hour + NHS Pension + Indemnity Paid
* Forward-thinking - always looking for ways to progress within primary care
* Offers support for Theatre Nurses at any stage in their career
* CQC - Good
* Ultra-organised and highly computerised
* Build great working relationships with the practice surgeons
* Flexibility regarding days and hours
* Very manageable workload - relatively easy work
* Great environment for theatre nurses to hone skills
* Theatre Scrub Nurse working closely with surgeons with option for other duties
* Vasectomies and enhanced minor surgeries
* Welcome patients and aid once in recovery area
* Computer-based admin duties
Bury St Edmunds
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!