£35000 - £50000 per annum + NHS Pension + 5 wks a/l + BH + Study leave
Do you have experience with minor illness and telephone triage? Are you looking for a role that offers you more flexibility? Whether you're a Paramedic seeking your first opportunity within primary care or a more seasoned Nurse with years of experience, this could be your next job! Work with a fantastic team in a great environment and establish yourself amongst a varied demographic of patients.
£35,000 - £45,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave
* Truly passionate team
* Very supportive partnership
* Offers career development for Nurses and Paramedics
* Forward-thinking, both clinically and technologically
* Flexibility around working days and hours
* Be supported with career development, such as a prescribing course
* Best of both worlds with a mixture of telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
* NHS pension scheme and study leave!
* Triage Nurse or Paramedic, full-time or part-time
* Aid a broad demographic of patients via telephone triage and in person
* Based at the surgery, the perfect opportunity for a Paramedic to break into primary care!
* Develop clinically and professionally
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!